Ways to prevent premature ejaculation: the help of the male sexual response cycle!
Premature ejaculation is the number one problem affecting men in bed. It doesn’t matter how young or old you are, any man can experience early ejaculations, in fact, most men have already faced a premature problem at some point in their lives. But there are many ways to prevent premature ejaculation.
So, the bad news is that pretty much no one is safe from PE, the good news however is that you can reverse and even prevent premature ejaculation!
In order to achieve effective ejaculation control, you first have to understand how the male arousal or sexual response cycle works.
In other words, you need to understand the process and “journey” from the early stages of arousal, all the way to its climax and ejaculation.
Why is understanding the arousal cycle so important if you want to have long sex?
All men have a so called point of no return, or PNR for short, in their arousal cycle. Once they reach that point, ejaculation becomes pretty much inevitable. In order to control premature ejaculation, you need to understand your arousal cycle, pinpoint your PNR and learn how to hover around it, without crossing it. So, let’s have a look at the ways to prevent premature ejaculation and the stages of the arousal cycle:
1. Non arousal: As the name suggests, this is your “normal” state, i.e. when you don’t feel sexually aroused at all.
2. Arousal: This is the stage where everything begins! Your body fills with excitement and sexual arousal and all sorts of weird thing start to happen: the blood flow to the penis increases and as a result it becomes bigger and harder, in other words, you get an erection. Your breathing also starts to get deeper and deeper and your body gets hotter and hotter.
3. The plateau: This is the most important stage! At this stage your sexual arousal has reached its peak and it can’t get any higher, in other words, a plateau is reached. This is the stage that you want to spend the most time on, if you want to learn how to last longer in bed male.
4. The point of no return: This is the stage at which ejaculation becomes inevitable. The more you push yourself to get over the plateau stage, the quicker and sooner you will reach it.
5. Resolution: This is the stage right after your climax and ejaculation. During this stage your body is trying to return to its normal functions.
How to delay male orgasm using the PNR
By pinpointing your PNR and noting all the signs that your body is giving you that you are about to reach it, you can achieve easy ejaculation control.
Simply pay attention to the way you feel before you ejaculate when you are having sex or masturbating. When you start feeling these feelings and sensations, you are getting near to the point of no return, so just slow down, or better yet, stop what you are doing altogether!
This will allow you to buy precious minutes and with practice, you will be able to permanently increase your sexual stamina and dramatically improve your performance in bed!
The ways to prevent premature ejaculation and early ejaculation prevention is very complicated and articles such as this, can only touch the surface. For more details, tips, tricks and techniques about how to control premature ejaculation and last longer in bed male, you should read Ejaculation Trainer and Ejaculation By Command. Those are the two best selling books on the subject of premature ejaculation and its prevention. They have helped countless men and they will definitely help you too!