Wanna last longer in bed? The best ways to prevent early ejaculation!
If there is one thing that most men are worried about when it comes to sex, it’s their sexual stamina and performance. In other words, they are worried about experiencing premature ejaculation, which is cumming a few seconds into intercourse or well before your partner is sexually satisfied. Keep on reading and know how to prevent early ejaculation.
In fact, according to recent surveys, pretty much all men are trying to find out or would like to learn how to last longer before ejaculating. Luckily, this can be a lot easier than it sounds!
What a lot of men don’t seem to know, is that the way you breathe before and during sex has a lot to do with your sexual stamina. In other words, the right breathing techniques can help you to very easily and effectively control premature ejaculation!
Those techniques are known as premature ejaculation breathing techniques. Let’s have a look at some of the most important ones!
The key to having long sex, is to be as calm and relaxed as possible when you hit the sack. This is because the number one reason for premature ejaculation, is stress and anxiety. So, the best way to prevent premature ejaculation is to simply get all of the stress away from your mind and body before you get in bed with your partner. The following is one of the easiest and most effective last longer in bed techniques:
1. Lie down, close your eyes and start taking slow and deep breaths. Your rhythm should be as follows: breathe in for five seconds, hold that breath in for about two seconds, breathe out for five seconds.
2. Make sure you breathe through your belly as this will get oxygen all over your body and it will help you become more relaxed much faster and easier. If your shoulders and chest are moving while you breathe, you are doing it wrong! Focus and try again!
3. Repeat until you feel calm and serene.
Breathing during sex
The above will help you become more relaxed, but it is not enough by itself. If you want to have longer sex, you are going to have to control your breathing during sex as well. This might sound difficult at first, but trust me, with a little practice, it will become second nature to you.
1. Breathe slowly: The faster your breathe, the sooner your brain will give your body the order to ejaculate. This is because fast shallow breaths cause stress and the brain starts to worry about your safety!
2. Breathe deeply: make sure you breathe through your belly as that wil help you become more relaxed and lower the rate at which your arousal increases.
3. Match your partner’s breathing: Like I said earlier, one’s breathing rate is essentially letting the brain know how close he is to reaching his or her sexual climax, so in order to cum together with your partner or just about the same moment, pay attention to his or her breathing rate and try to match it.
4. Take a break: Controlling your breath can be a bit taxing at first, so every few minutes, just take a deep breath and hold it for a few seconds, this will help you relax and it will give you a break from controlling your breathing.
It goes without saying that premature ejaculation breathing techniques are only way to control premature ejaculation and have longer sex. For more techniques and tricks that will help you prevent early ejaculation and last longer in bed, you should definitely check out Ejaculation By Command and Ejaculation Trainer, the two best books on the subject of early ejaculation prevention and sexual stamina in general.