Find out how to do pelvic floor exercises and have great sex.
Premature ejaculation is without a doubt one of the most common and embarrassing problems that a man can run into in bed. According to studies, the vast majority of PE problems are caused by psychological factors, like stress and anxiety, that cause a man to lose control over his arousal.
There however physiological problems that can also cause premature ejaculation or make an already existing climax control issue, even worse. The most common of those physiological problems is having weak pelvic floor or pubococcygeus muscles (PC for short).
Those muscles exist in the bodies of men and women alike and they are responsible for constricting certain parts of the body that control the flow of urine, which is why they need to be strong in order to battle and stave off incontinence problems.
Men’s pelvic floor muscles however also constrict certain veins that control the flow of blood to the penis, so making those muscles will also help you get stronger and longer lasting erections.
Furthermore, those muscles can also “block” your ejaculation and keep it from “erupting”, thus helping you increase your staying power in bed! But how does one make those muscles stronger? Well, there are a set of PC muscle exercises, known as Kegel exercises, that will do just that!
What are Kegel exercises?
Kegel exercises for Men are exercises devised by a doctor called Arnold Kegel, that aim to make the pelvic floor muscles stronger and thus ensure that you can last longer in bed. Those last longer in bed exercises are in fact so effective, that some people refer to the PC muscles as Kegel muscles nowadays. The best thing about them is that you can do the basic Kegel workout pretty much anywhere. This article will contain a basic and an advanced Kegel workout, both of which are essential if you wanna learn how to control early ejaculation fast. Before you get started with your PC muscle exercises however, you first need to locate your PC muscle!
How to locate your PC muscle
Locating your Kegel muscles is really easy! All you have to do is try to stop the flow of your urine the next time you urinate. Do you feel something constricting near your anus? Well, that’s your PC muscle! Now pretend that you are urinating and try to do the same, so that you get a better idea at “isolating” it. That is one of the most basic pelvic floor exercises, however for better and quicker results, you will need a full workout.
Basic Kegel workout
1) Warm Up: 10 reps
- Contract your Pelvic floor muscles for 5 seconds
- Take a 5 second break between each rep
2) Standard Contractions: 10 reps
- Contract your PC muscle firmly 30 times in a row
- Once you are done with your 30 contractions, take a 1 minute rest and start again
3) Flutter: 3 reps
- Contract your PC muscles quickly and repeatedly for 10 seconds
- Take a 10 second break between reps
After a week of doing the above Kegel exercises for men, add the following exercise at the end of your workout:
4) Flex and Hold 1: 1 rep
- Contract your PC muscle firmly and hold for one minute
In week three increase the duration of the Flex and Hold 1 exercise to two minutes, and in the forth week add the following exercise at the end of the workout:
5) Flex and Hold 2: 5 reps
- Contract and hold PC muscle for 20 seconds.
- Rest for 30 seconds between reps
That was pretty simple, right? Now, let’s have a look at a more advanced Kegel for men workout:
Advanced Kegel Workout
1. Warm up by doing 50 PC muscle clenches.
2. Squeeze your PC muscle as tightly as possible and hold it for 30 seconds.
3. Do 100 PC clenches without taking a rest: clench the muscle for two seconds, relax ot for two seconds, and so on.
4. Clenching your PC muscle as tightly as you can. Try to hold it for at least one minute!
5. Take a two minute break
6. Do 50 clenches that will last five seconds each, only this time slowly relax your muscle after each clench. Your advanced Kegel workout is done!
Now you know the basics of how to do pelvic floor exercises. Those great last longer in bed exercises will do wonders as far as your sexual stamina is concerned. Just keep doing your workouts for a couple of months and you will feel their results and benefits. Keep in mind that those are just some basic Kegel exercises for men.
For more on exercise to last longer in bed and how to control early ejaculation, you should check out Ejaculation By Command and Ejaculation Trainer, the two very best books on the subject of premature ejaculation and improving sexual stamina!