Now you too can improve your sexual stamina With Kegel Exercises for MEN!
According to most studies and experts, premature ejaculation is caused mostly by psychological issues and factors, such as too much or anxiety that may or may not be based around sex and sexual performance in general.
But stress is not the only cause of premature ejaculation. Poor ejaculatory control, which can often lead to early ejaculations, can also be the result of having a weak pelvic floor.
What a lot of people don’t know, is that the urinary and ejaculatory system is largely controlled and regulated by a muscle located near the anus. This muscle is officially known as the pubococcygeus muscle but most people just call it the PC or pelvic floor muscle for short.
This muscle relaxes and contracts involuntarily and controls the flow of urine and is also responsible for getting the ejaculation fluids and semen out of the body once a man reaches his climax.
So, if you want to learn how to prevent early ejaculation, you first need to know how to control this muscle and in order to do this, you first need to make it stronger.This can be easily thanks to the so called Kegel exercises for Men.
What are Kegel Exercises?
Kegel exercises have been devised by Dr. Arnold Kegel in order to help women strengthen their pelvic floor muscle, in order to deal with incontinence after giving birth. Studies have found however that those exercises can also help men you have incontinence problems after being treated for prostate cancer or prostate infections.
Further studies have also proven that those exercises can help men gain better control over their ejaculation, which is why they are now the most popular exercises to last longer in bed for men.
What are the benefits of Kegel exercises for Men and having a strong pelvic floor?
The benefits are actually way too many to list here, so let’s have a look at the most important ones here:
- Training your PC muscle will help you get an overall harder penis and erections that will last for much longer.
- Kegel exercises are known to improve the flow of blood to the penis.
- PC muscle exercises for men will help get a healthier prostate
- Kegels can also help increase the actual angle of ones erection.
- Kegel exercises can also make the penis a bit longer while erect
- Pc muscle exercises can also help increase the volume of the ejaculation fluids, which is essential for couples who want to get pregnant.
- Kegel exercises to last longer in bed can also increase the quality and intensity of the orgasms a man is experiencing.
- Having strong pelvic floor muscles will also help people who notice that their penis is dribbling after they urinate.
- Kegel exercises can make a man have such great control over his ejaculation, that will not only make his sexual stamina skyrocket, but will also allow him to experience multiple orgasms and become what is known as The Multiorgasmic Male.
Awesome! So I should get to work right away?
Well, not exactly. You see one’s pelvic floor should be balanced, in other words, the muscle there should be neither too strong, nor too weak as both of those states can lead to problems. This is why one should focus on exercises that will make those muscles stronger, but he should also do some exercises that will relax the muscle and keep it from becoming too tense or strong.
Those exercises are known as reverse Kegels and a good Kegel exercise workout should contain both Kegels and Reverse Kegels exercises. In other words, designing or picking the right Kegel workout for you, is not as simple as you think, but our articles are here to help you with that! In this section we will discuss the following:
Those articles will help you understand how to do Kegels and other exercises to last longer in bed for men, which will help you make your sexual stamina skyrocket and become amazing lovers.