How to prevent pre ejaculation: The squeeze technique can help you!
If there is one thing that one can safely that all men are interested in, apart from sports, is how to have sex longer and how to prevent pre ejaculation.
You see according to some recent studies, pretty much all men are not happy with their sexual performance and stamina and they would like to be able to last more in bed.
This also explains why there are so many last longer in bed techniques out there for one to try.
The problem is though, that a lot of men think that improving their stamina in bed is a complicated and time consuming process when this couldn’t be further from the truth!
The famous squeezing technique, also known as the Masters and Johnson technique, is one of the most effective and fun techniques to prevent premature ejaculation that you can try.
Not only will it help you control when you will reach your climax, but it will also provide you with a huge and very satisfying orgasm when you do! Let’s take a detailed look at this truly amazing technique and know how to prevent pre ejaculation.
How to perform the squeezing technique on your own:
1. Take your penis in your hand and start stimulating and arousing by stroking it up and down, in other words, by simulating the movements during sex. Let your sexual arousal build up until you feel it getting closer to the point of no return, or the point of your arousal in which ejaculation becomes all but inevitable.
2. Once you start to feel like you are getting dangerously close to your Point of No Return, quickly grab the area between the shaft of the penis and its head with your thumb and two fingers and start squeezing hard for about 10 to 20 seconds. By doing that, you are reducing the blood flow to the penis and making your semen retreat back to your testes, thus stopping your ejaculation reflex.
3. Stop squeezing your penis and let the arousal cool down for a bit, wait for around 30 seconds and start stimulating and arousing your penis again. Your penis might go limp at this point but there is no need to worry: as soon as you begin stimulation it will become erect again.
4. Repeat this process 10 times or foe 15 to 20 minutes, whichever you are more comfortable with.
5. After you have completed the desired quota of repetitions, allow yourself to ejaculate. You will notice that your climax and ejaculation is much more powerful and fulfilling than usual! This is what makes the squeeze technique one of the best ways on how to prevent pre ejaculation!
Why will your climax be more fulfilling?
Simply put, each time you use the squeeze technique you experience something like a mini orgasm. Your body stores all this sexual tension and it releases it all in one go. In other words, when you ejaculate after some repetitions of the squeeze technique, your body releases all the sexual tension that it has accumulated with each repetition!
Using the squeeze technique during sex
You can have your partner masturbate you and have him or her squeeze the area between the shaft and the head of the penis when you give the signal. You can also use the squeeze technique to delay ejaculation during intercourse.
Simply stop moving and squeeze your penis to relieve some of the pressure and repeat stimulation once things cool off a bit. Just make sure to let your partner know what you are doing in order to not cause any feelings of frustration to her or him.
The squeeze technique may be one of the most effective ways on how to prevent pre ejaculation, but it is not the only one. If you are interested in learning how to have sex longer and how to prevent premature ejaculation then Ejaculation Trainer and Ejaculation By Command are definitely the right books for you. They will teach you everything you need to know about premature ejaculation and how to overcome it and much, much more.